A comprehensive Knowledge Management system for your organisation
Security - the solution is based on the Moodle platform, which is supported and developed by a large on-line community.
Proven solution - Moodle is the most widely used Learning Management System in the world with the largest community of users.
Flexibility - Moodle can be adapted to the specific needs of the client and serve a large number of users simultaneously.
Access to the BDO training library – BDO is continually expanding its e-learning training library to which the client has full access as part of the proposed solution.
Stability - Moodle has been in operation since 2002 and is undergoing constant expansion. Regular software updates mean that the platform is able to function for many years following its implementation.
Comprehensive support - for correct software functioning, it is important not only that it be prepared and implemented, but also that the system is maintained and appropriate support provided for years to follow.
Content security – data is saved and stored on the client’s own servers, giving complete data security.
Individualised content – the option to have e-learning courses designed on request, in line with the client’s specific scope of activity.
Support - full support for knowledge management within the organisation.
- Security – our solutions are based on the Moodle platform, which is supported and developed by a large on-line community.
- Access to the BDO training library – BDO is continually expanding its e-learning training library to which has full access as part of our proposed solutions.
Implementation of the system:
- defining the initial system specifications and the client’s needs,
- audit and agreement on the detailed specification of the system,
- defining training needs – scope and methodology,
- defining the principles of assessment and their relationship with the competency assessment system currently in force in the company
- preparation of technical platforms,
- implementation and user training,
- ongoing service and content development at the client’s request.